Monday, April 12, 2010

Slackity slack!

Ok, I'm back.  Geeze, I can't focus on anything these days.


Updates
Perimeter Relay: Full team now.  Mostly a recreational team, but I hope to have only one 4 mile leg.  I have my first masters game that night, and national practice has been kicking my ass and jacking up my knees.  Don't know how much I can contribute after 8 miles in the morning.


Women's League: Futsal starts this Saturday.  Didn't want to play, but we WERE short so I committed.  Then 3 more decided they wanted to play.  What the hell?!  Take my spot then.  I don't want to play futsal unless we go to 45 minute halves.

Marianas Cup: In training, but I'm not enjoying it.  The game will be played on June 19th in Saipan.  Maybe having the chance to drink the entire weekend and not have to worry about logistics will be fun. I mini vaca'.

Practice tonight.  Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment