Tuesday, February 15, 2011

zzzzzzzz....

I'm SO tired. I'm 1/2 way through the marathon training, and I'm tired as a son of a gun! I'm like a zombie. I can't even calculate where I'm at in my 1000 miles in 2011 goal. I'm surprised I remember it's 2011.

Please tell me this is normal. I'll be doing the books at work, put my head down for a second wondering where those 2 cents went, then wake up in a puddle of drool 15 minutes later. Is this the life I chose, or could I use a better vitamin than Flintstones Children's Gummies?

Anyway, I'm struggling to stay awake till the kids' bedtime. 18 miler this weekend is heavy on my mind and legs. Tomorrow's my mid week long run, which I depend on as primer for the weekend "character builder", and Mr. C is working till 10pm. God loves to challenge and test me. I'll likely ask the 'Rents to assist since waking up early is just too much for me.

1000 mile goal calculation sometime later this week. Meanwhile, I run.

No comments:

Post a Comment