Sunday, April 17, 2011

I Don't Wanna!

Well, I am resting an injury, but boy am I taking full advantage of it! I'm lounging more than I should ever be allowed to. I'm realizing I'm like that after completing soccer tournaments, and it's extending to running goals. I just don't want to move after running, sprinting, jumping, and such 4-6 days a week for months. I'm pretty much rebelling, but it makes no sense. I actually enjoy all that physical activity.

Luckily it's been confirmed that friends and I will definitely be running a 42 mile relay race on the 30th of this month. This is forcing me to hit the road again starting today. Nothing like people relying on you to perform to motivate you. These people expect you perform too. Not a slackity slack bunch.

Back on track whether I want to or not, but as I log in the miles, I'm sure seeing the mile count climb towards my "1000 miles in 2011" goal will keep me going. It's getting started again that's the hardest part for me. 

Game on!

No comments:

Post a Comment